UNDP Youth Leadership Programme IIMay 26, 2016
Should You Participate?
Learn about the Sustainable Developmnt Goals. Use social innovation tools to reframe and address social challenges that matter to you/youth. Design and implement projects that will help your communities. Become an agent of change!
UNDP UAE is pleased to announce the launching of UNDP Youth Leadership Programme II. By participating in this Programme, you will have a chance of a lifetime to:
- Develop your leadership potential
- Develop your skills in various social innovation approaches and methodologies
- Strengthen your gender sensitive lens and skills
- Improve your advocacy and presentation skills
- Network with young leaders and innovators
- Begin implementing ideas for social change
All participants will receive a certificate of participation. A small number of individuals from participating countries will be selected to participate in a regional event in October, at which up to five participants will be selected as YLP II “Change Makers.”
- Age between 19 – 29
- Fluency in Arabic language
- Both experienced and inexperienced participants are encouraged to apply
- High motivation and interest in social work and social change
- Capability and willingness to participate actively in follow up